Business Proposal Writing Seminars
McGrady & Associates, LLC knows how to win government contracts. And we offer a wide range of services to help you do the same by:
- Identifying and assessing contract opportunities
- Developing a winning strategy and themes to support
- Performing project risk analysis and gap analysis
- Assessing the competition
- Developing or enhancing your company capabilities to make sure you are in compliance with RFP project requirements
- Arriving at the right Bid/No Bid decision
- Writing your winning proposals
One-Day Business Proposal Writing Seminars
McGrady & Associates, LLC now presents “Only a Signed Contract Counts,” a one-day business proposal writing seminar. Our two-person team will come to your site and teach your staff how to:
- Develop a strategy for opportunity identification and understand the research tools and techniques needed to find contract opportunities
- How to make marketing calls and develop capture plans
- Shaping the RFP
- Conduct a gap analysis, project risk assessment and competitor analysis
- Perform gate reviews to assist in the bid/no bid decision making process
- Understand the skills needed to build a successful business proposal writing team
- Understand the acquisition process and dissect the RFP in such a way as to fully understand the requirements and produce a fully compliant proposal
- Perform proposal readiness team reviews throughout the proposal development process
- Write, package and submit a winning proposal
The “Only a Signed Contract Counts” seminar is beneficial to businesses just beginning to form a business development staff or businesses whose business development staff needs some refresher training or rejuvenation.
Winning government contracts takes more than just writing proposals. Let McGrady & Associates, LLC enhance your business proposal writing team’s success by teaching them how to successfully execute all parts of the proposal development process. Contact us today to schedule your “Only a Signed Contract Counts” seminar.
Contact McGrady & Associates, LLC for help developing award winning proposals.