Project Risk Analysis
Opportunity usually has such positive connotations that we don’t think that it can come with risks. But one opportunity may keep you from pursuing others—that’s the risk. A project risk analysis from McGrady & Associates, LLC can help you determine which bidding opportunities are worth the risk.
There’s a lot at stake when it comes to bidding for and winning government contracts. Developing the proposal is a significant investment whether your staff dedicates their own time and company resources to the project or you subcontract the work. Your business’ reputation is on the line once the award is made. How quickly and how well you perform the work may determine future contracts.
Contact McGrady & Associates, LLC for help developing
award winning proposals.
During our project risk analysis, McGrady & Associates, LLC will ask the tough questions:
- What is the financial value of the contract opportunity to the company?
- If we have to lower our price to win, is the contract worth it?
- How would this contract affect your reputation? Your future prospects?
- Will this contract opportunity interfere with other current projects?
- Will this contract opportunity keep us from competing for other contracts down the road?
- Is there an organization conflict of interest (OCI)?
- Does this opportunity fit in your company’s lines of business or does it represent a new line of business, industry or customer?
A comprehensive project risk analysis will help you understand what your business stands to gain or lose by pursing and winning each contract. Seeing the bigger picture will help you identify and target efforts on bid opportunities that keep the lights on and align with your business’s long-range development plan. Contact us for more information today.