Award Winning Proposals from McGrady & Associates, LLC
Only a Signed Contract Counts
In this tough economic climate, you need to be proactive about finding work to keep your business running. Identifying, evaluating and bidding opportunities may exceed your available resources and capabilities. If your business development team needs help, you can call on McGrady & Associates, LLC.
We Do the Work that Gets You Work
To ensure that your business is really ready and eligible for many of the opportunities up for small business set-aside to full and open competition, there’s a lot of assessment and analysis to be done:
- You need to take a close look at your business to make sure you really do have the capacity for the work up for bid.
- You may have to attain certain certifications or develop additional capabilities to make your business eligible as a bidder.
- You need to see how you stack up compared to other competitors.
McGrady & Associates, LLC can help! We will be there for you through every step of the proposal writing process, helping you determine your eligibility, teaching you how to become eligible to bid for contracts, working with you to create an award winning proposal, and even helping you find people to properly execute the contract.
Contact McGrady & Associates, LLC for help developing
award winning proposals.
McGrady & Associates, LLC is a team of writers and managers who collectively have over 500 years of experience in business development and management. Many of our associates have military backgrounds. Among our associates are current members of:
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Air Force Association
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
- Non-Commissioned Officers Association (NCOA)
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA)
- National Classification Management Society (NCMS)
- National Guard Association of the United States”
We are familiar with government contracts and what it takes to win them. As former military officers and current business managers, we’ve also learned a lot from the school of life. Some of our biggest losses have been our greatest teachers. We’ve already learned the hard way so that you don’t.
So, let’s sit down and talk about the opportunity you have. We’ll offer some suggestions and see if we can find the common ground we both need to make your proposal a winning proposal.